-->

Friday, February 4, 2011

Earn from Backlinks.com : January 2011 Payout

If you are on a WordPress or Joomla blog, here's another program that you might want to consider joining. Very much like the paying site Text Link ads and Ask2Link, BackLinks.com sells links for you. However, they need you to install a php code on your blog and hence only blogs running on wordpress and joomla platforms would be able to use their services.


make money with your web site


So if you own blogs running on either one of these platform, then why not give them a try. They have paid me multiple times and this is my latest payout.





Cheerio...
LJSiggy
First Two Commenters Get FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Thanks for all your comments
♥ ♥ ♥
Bill | Mariuca

4 comments:

  1. Oh too bad for me then the WP dummy boo hoo!!! :'( :'( :'( :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i will have to check them out LJ. I might get lucky and they will toss me a couple of pennys hahhahaha :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog