-->

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Loving the PostMan

These days I'm always waiting for the postman. I'm even thinking of placing some form of home address plaques or something on my front door for fear the postman might miss my door number or if I'm not around, I might miss the notification slip that he's been there. A said it's like I'm having a love affair with the postman or something.. lol!

Actually the reason why I'm excited to see the postman is because I'm always expecting something nice from him. I've been winning some nice prizes from online contest everywhere and also getting approval for some products to be reviewed that the sound of that front door being knocked always brings a smile to my face. So you see why that address plaque is somewhat a necessity now. I mean if I miss that knock or for some reason the postman didn't see the address sign, I would need to go and pickup my stuff from post office and that would really inconvenience A and I hate to do that, plus I hate waiting to receive my awesome stuff.

What about you? Do you love your postman as much as I do? ahahhaha

Cheerio...
LJSiggy
First Commenter Gets FCSB Points from LadyJava.
Thanks for all your comments
♥ ♥ ♥
Caroline

22 comments:

  1. Caroline Ng May LingJanuary 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM

    :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Ng May LingJanuary 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM

    heya LJ! 8-) 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline Ng May LingJanuary 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM

    WOOT WOOT!! love affair with postman!! ahahaha :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline Ng May LingJanuary 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM

    i also love to see postman appear in front of me, bring some gud stuffs for me!! :-P :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah.. who would not love that right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great one LJ! now, i remember my contest..ill be handing it personally to u! soooooo soon! shshshshsh! =-X =-X =-X

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yeah? you coming to KL? when?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also love the postman coz I love waiting letters notifying I won something! Hehe.. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. tulah Bella.. love love love the postman. except of course when he brings Bills!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. still planning for the exact date..mum and i were just waiting for my classes this april to end then confirmation of my classes for the next school year..hopefuly we can push thru before my classes

    ReplyDelete
  11. ic.. ook let us know when you're coming down ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love the postman too esp when he brings me lovely gifts and cheque! :-D :-D :-P :-P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I dread the postman when I'm expecting bills but def love the postman when a cek is otw! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning LJ! :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog