-->

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Awesome Tuition

When I was in school, learning to solve math problems was basically something that was memorized by heart just to pass the paper. I hated math with a vengeance and although we're supposed to practise, practise and more practise to improve, I always end up just doing one or two math problems. Luckily I had a great math tutor that provided me with great Math homework help and was patient enough to guide me so much so I even passed my paper!

If you're not as lucky as me, why not try getting Free homework help from TutorVista with their free demo for first time user offer? TutorVista is a leading online tutoring company in the world providing excellent tutors at an economical rate of only USD99.99 a month for all subjects! The service is available 24/7 and students can use the services as much or as little as they want.

Cheerio...

First commenter gets FCSB Point
♥ ♥ ♥
Monica

6 comments:

  1. Hi LJ! Math is my least fave subject! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad my math-studying days are over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a teacher in 7th grade that made us do pages of senseless problems every day...I hated math ever since! Now I wish I knew more though!

    Thanks,
    Dave D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog