-->

Friday, March 19, 2010

Lesson Learned

I don't know about you but I am always looking for ways to increase income and reduce expenditure. Make sense right?

The problem is with income increase I tend to spend more. The matter is made worse when I have credit cards and spend with the reasoning that with the increase income, I will be able to pay off the bill at the end of the month. This almost never happens as by the end of month, all my money is spent leaving only enough to meet the minimum payment. This then create a vicious circle and pretty soon the credit card is maxed out and I'm in debt and almost wished there was no income increase.

Stupid? You bet your life it is.. but why do I do it? I guess the answer is as stupid as it comes. Because I'm human and I'm woman with no self discipline whatsoever when it comes to shopping.. lol!

So the moral of the story is, and because I don't foresee myself living without credit card, before I next apply for credit card , I should really read more about credit cards so that I can get the best deal with it. Like do you know that with some credit cards, you don't even have to pay membership fees for the principal and supplementary holder? You can also save on interest with the correct card that you apply for based on your usage and repayment pattern? Yeap.. that's true.

Check out the comparison between my card and these potential card that I should apply for..


Lesson learned!


First commenter gets FCSB Points!
♥ ♥ ♥
Monica

5 comments:

  1. speaking of credit cardsss...sigh.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LJ!

    Oh yeah, credit cards are really tempting indeed.

    BTW, you're a very bright lady my good friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are David! Very tempting!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahha.. I totally get that sigh Mon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog