-->

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Once Upon an Exhibition

One thing I love about attending trade shows is watching all the display booth and trade show flooring that is set up. I used to work for an electronics firm that participates in a lot of trade shows and exhibition and one of my role was to make sure we have a killer booth to attract the visitors.

Endless hours are spent on the design and logo canopy to make sure we stand out as that always keep the potential new customers coming. It is also useful as among the masses of other exhibition, we need to be recognized and singled out so that our products received the most attention. Trade show carpet are also used so that our area were pronounced and again stand out.

Nowadays, I put my talent of "standing out" to my blog makeovers. So you know who to contact ya!

Cheerio...


First Two commenter gets FCSB Point
Thank you for your comments!
♥ ♥ ♥
David
Gagay

17 comments:

  1. >:o >:o >:o >:o >:o >:o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed da chop and I got no PBs!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely calls for some tears boo hoo hoo!!!!! :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you about trade shows. I like attending them as well. They don't hold as many as they used to where I live, but they've got nice variety especially when the Furniture Market comes to town.

    Have a great weekend my friend! :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. yayks! yer post LJ reminds me of the upcoming trade show in davao.lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No PB still GP? BV?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jangan is don’t GG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe. I love exhibitions GG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No PB LJ…. :( Some more lost my BOTB… :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry you lost dearie.. better luck next time ok J
    And definitely more PB your way tu..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog