-->

Sunday, February 14, 2010

MailMan Blues

Sometimes I wonder if the mailmen here actually do their work properly. Each time I go to the Residential Mailboxes downstairs, there will mails on the floor, on top of the rows of mailboxes instead of inside (mine was there once too) and wrong letters in my mailbox. Sometimes I wonder why we bother having Mailboxes at all.

Then there were registered mail that is supposed to be sent up to the doorstep as we need to sign for those. I never get those even though I'm at home when they claimed they come visiting. Instead they leave a claim note in my mailbox downstairs (showing me full well they didn't come up to my unit) asking me to collect it at the post office . This condo unit might have problems with their lifts before causing the mailmen grief when climbing up the stairs but it doesn't now and they should really do their work instead of asking me to drive down to the post office unnecessarily!

Maybe I should propose to the management to let us have mailboxes at our front door instead of downstairs then these mailmen would be force to come up to our unit to deliver our letters. That ought to teach them a lesson!



First two commenter gets FCSB Point!
Thank you for your comments
♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

  1. Morning LJ, I just got up wahhh so tired la from CNY trip yest..... slept like a log!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mine oso sometimes alih2 je ada nota saying they missed me padahal I was at home... I don mind kalau kena pick up mail if it's at Giant here,, dekat je tapi kalau kena pi D'sara Jaya/Kelana Jaya..then leceh sikit...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man mail men!! At my house they were seriously making me angry over the holidays. They were bending our cards to try to shove them into the mailbox. And ruining a ton of things, either by them shoving it in there and bending it, or me trying to get them out because they were STUCK! Ahh. And the bad thing is, we have a covered front porch. They could have opened the door and just stuck them inside, like others have done before and just be on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you’re having mail men blues too Alison? That sucks.. I hate them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that’s why lah GP.. so frustrating.. for me kalau package got to go to Danau kota.. not so far but still I hate having to make special effort to go there L

    ReplyDelete
  6. that’s why lah GP.. so frustrating.. for me kalau package got to go to Danau kota.. not so far but still I hate having to make special effort to go there L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog