-->

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Green Vacation

I'm looking for somewhere to go to rest and unwind.

Anywhere.

As long as there is peace and quiet and time away from the computer and my online life. Wait! Did I just say "away from my computer and my online life"? Have I gone crazy?

But seriously though, I need to take some time off before I really burn out. Anyway, while surfing to find that perfect getaway (with or without Azwaj, as he hates to travel), I found some awesome Myrtle Beach Golf Vacations. Not that I golf but just looking at the picture of all those greens (the color of money) really set my mind and soul at peace. I just love the green grass and the blue skies that I've seen so far in pictures of Myrtle Beach Golf resort and from what I can see, the
Myrtle Beach Golf Package is really economical too.

Anway, I'm still looking and Golf Packages Myrtle Beach or not, I'm going somewhere soon!

Cheerio...


First Two commenter gets FCSB Point!
Thank you for your comments
♥ ♥ ♥
David
Gagay

7 comments:

  1. whew!deym greeen!my fave kolor! happy sunday LJ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..my fav color too GG..lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LJ! :* :* :*

    I've been to Myrtle Beach quite a few times including after high school graduation. There's no shortage of golf courses though I'm not a golf-type person either. I used to enter in volleyball tourneys there when I went as well as go to a place called the Pavilion. I haven't been back in 6-7 years, and heard the Pavilion is gone anyway. But it's still a hot spot in the southern USA. I currently live less than four hours from there.

    Take care my friend! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh me too LJ, I just wanna go for vakasi some place far far away and get away from it all.. when oh when will dat be? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi LJ! :* :* :*

    I've been to Myrtle Beach quite a few times including after high school graduation. There's no shortage of golf courses though I'm not a golf-type person either. I used to enter in volleyball tourneys there when I went as well as go to a place called the Pavilion. I haven't been back in 6-7 years, and heard the Pavilion is gone anyway. But it's still a hot spot in the southern USA. I currently live less than four hours from there.

    Take care my friend! ;) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog