-->

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Waiting Eagerly

As you all know I won the first prize at Gagay's contest in December last year. It was such a late entry that I was sure I had no chance to win but whaddaya know, lady luck was smiling upon yours truly and I won! Thanks so much to Gagay and all her sponsors.

So among the prizes will be a Magic Mug and Multivitamins. I'm suspecting it's registered so it would arrive at my doorstep but in case I missed their delivery, I am also looking out my mailbox for the notice to collect from the local post-office. According to Gagay, she got the supplier to mail me directly sometime in December but seeing how December is a busy month for deliveries, I won't be surprise if it takes a month for the gift to arrive. Either way, my eyese are glued at the Residential Mailboxes in my apartment.

Seeing how I will be away from this Friday for a week, I'm asking Azwaj to pay close attention to the door and the Mailboxes. Won't want to miss my gift!

Thanks again Gagay!! Muahs!

Cheerio...


First Two commenters gets FCSB Point!
♥ ♥ ♥
Monica
Gagay

21 comments:

  1. congrats again LJ! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah it will take a month to arrive?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see yr Magic Mug too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the patience LJ!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. magic mug will be knocking there so sooon... ;) ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i already contacted my cousin in Manila last week bout my mail, i asked him to follow up in Manila office,.he said he forgot last week, surething tomorrow.. ;) ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven received the magic mug LJ? Wat kaler again eh?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wan magic mug GG!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok am showered and feeling fresh now...ready to start my day.. see u in a bit! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. No magic mug for me just yet GP.. must wait for GG to come to KL J

    ReplyDelete
  12. not sure what color lah GP..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the follow up GG and thank for the “gift” .. look forward to your visit to KL ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. NP LJ! yeah..hope to fly then to KL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog