-->

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Adgitize Rolls Back Ad Prices to $14 *

Good news for blogger this Christmas as Adgitize is rolling back it's monthly advertising fee back to $14. A lot advertisers have opted to not advertise when the fee was up to $24 monthly back in October as it was no more affordable for many. However with this rolling back, I'm sure lots of advertisers, bloggers in particular would let out a sigh of relief, including myself :)

So what are you waiting for? Come and put in ad today!

Adgitize your web site.

Cheerio...


First commenter gets linky love!
♥ ♥ ♥
Mariuca

13 comments:

  1. I might put in another blog ad in Jan LJ since MD is already receiving a free 22-day ad in Jan woo hoo! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm quite certain I can make back the 24 bucks but for additional not so sure cause many of my refs did not advertise at the new price.... *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yelah.. i think me too.. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. so far I have 17 only.. so not sure if i would make it.. there were days that I didnt drop or post.. hence the small amt..

    ReplyDelete
  5. eh how come all our avatar no picture lah.. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My avatar oso no pic eh? tsk tsk tsk…. Pas tu kan, are u receiving ur comments via email later than ususal? Mon and me have been facing that prob since last week wtf…. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeap.. i noticed that too... so late that I have to go to blog to reply.. apadah JS ni.. nak paksa kita bayar ke? WTF indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So irritating right, that’s why have to comment at the box now, grrrrrrrr………

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeap very.. and then since commenting at the box.. so tak syiok to see the avatar got no image! >:o >:o >:o >:o

    ReplyDelete
  10. eh getting ready to post at LJL ni

    ReplyDelete
  11. eh getting ready to post at LJL ni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog