-->

Friday, September 18, 2009

WishList 2010

The year is coming to an end and the same way it is always good to reflect on the year before, it is also a good time to plan for next year. My usual practice is to study our expenditure for the previous year and set a budget for next year. Things that we can plan for are things like car and motorcycle insurance and road tax. Other things are to set budget for our wishlist. LOL!

My list next year would include a LCD Monitor, Digital Camera and a new Camcorder to replace my very old Sharp camera. I was just over at Shopwiki to check out their buyers guide and to see what kind of pricing to expect on these items and I think we can swing it.. heheh..

Anyway.. that is just my wishlist, A still had not decide what he wanted for next year though I dare say it is a new pair of shades!


Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB Point!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog