-->

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Miss TV!

It's been two weeks now since my Astro Dish fell to the ground floor during a thunderstorm and A has not gotten the the opportunity to grab the dish we have at his office because he's been so busy doing job outside the office. And no Astro dish means the technician can't come and install it which means no Astro for me :(

I really missed watching tv and am really contemplating getting directv from directtv.com. It is so tempting especially since one of their digital satellite tvpackage gives out five months free subscription! What's more there are even more channels available to me than Astro could ever offer.

The more I think about it, the more tv en direct is looking attractive to me. What do you think?

Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB Point!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog