-->

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Enough Room for Two

When I was living in Singapore, the idea of living in a landed property with my own front porch and backyard was something out of reach. This is because the Singapore property prices are so high! I mean I used to own a executive apartment, as they call it, with only 4 bedrooms that cost SGD303,000 and this was in 1997! For that price, converted to Malaysian ringgit, I could have owned a semi detached house with my own address plaques and wall address plaques too if I wanted one here.

Anyway, I've always dreamed of living in a home with my own front porch and backyard and a nice address plaque and that dream came true after I got married and stayed here but after a while, the novelty wore off and I'm much happier now living in an apartment.. lol.. how ironic right? After all, it's just the two of us with the 5 kitties.. how much space does a person need anyways?

Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB Point!

Mariuca

9 comments:

  1. I love apt living LJ but I wan a huge ass duplex! =-O =-O :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want a nice address plaque too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earn $125 with in 24 hours Guarantee.Earn $225 atleast in first month.Become an online marketer now.
    http://easymoneyonlinesystem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahah Carolyn.. me too!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I want anything too big GP.. malas nak kemas rumah.. lol!!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I want anything too big GP.. malas nak kemas rumah.. lol!!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love apt living LJ but I wan a huge ass duplex! =-O =-O :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog