-->

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Collect Gold

A lot of my friends collect stuffs. I have GP and her hubby who collects perfumes and HRC shot glasses respective. I have another who collects fridge magnets and then another who collects keychains. As for me, I think I just collect junks. lol!

What I would like to collect (if I had money and it is not non-issue), I would love to buy gold stuff. Anything gold for that matter. I personally don't really fancy gold jewelery but collecting them would be totally different. I would buy gold coin and display them proudly in their very own special containers ;)

Speaking of gold, if you are a collector yourself, where do you go to buy gold coins or to buy gold bullion or even buy bullion? I'm curious to know..

Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB Points!

Mariuca

9 comments:

  1. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  2. =-O =-O =-O =-O =-O

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Wah nak koleksi gold it seems LJ! :* :* :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would make a great koleksi LJ but oh so expense! >:o >:o >:o >:o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah. lolo!!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's why lah I say if it is non-issue.lol..
    Tunggu tidor atas duit kot.. lol!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, I got a little words for you :
    I think there is a lot of making money online method, they all are good and profitable. But, the most important factors of making money online are traffic and conversion. Traffic is good, but targeted traffic is much better. I hope that I can make money by following your advice. Thanks.

    Reza from Adsense Advice for Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the advice :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the advice :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog