-->

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lonely After Midnight

One thing about going back to Singapore is that, aside from not having internet, my mom also doesn't have cable tv. I've often offered to pay for the services but my mom simply refused saying that not only does she not have time to watch tv but also all those channels would only make her confused. So when I do go back to Singapore, not only do I not have internet access, I also missed watching all the regular shows that I do watch on cable tv.

One solution that I thought of was to get a dial-up account with the local provider and since it would only cost me SGD5.30 a month, I reckon that is something that I can part with even though I won't be using it all the time. Then with that internet access, I could potentially subscribe to Direct TV that lets me have more channels to choose from. I don't know how feasible it is what with the minimal dial up speed but DirectTV does sound appealing because I get so lonely after midnight when mommy has gone to bed.

So that being said, I now need to do more research on Satellite Directv before my next trip back to Singapore and hopefully I need not be lonely after midnight no more :)

Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB Points!

10 comments:

  1. No internet, no TV....aiyoooooo better subscribe la LJ! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time store pc games inside miss fly, something like burger rush would surely keep u entertained! ;) ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marzie you need to take games with you so you dont get bored. Also i did you get your email yet. *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Marzie you need to take games with you so you dont get bored. Also i did you get your email yet. *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahha.. lucky I got movie to watch GP..hehe
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeap.. will do that.. hehe
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will do that Bill :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Marzie you need to take games with you so you dont get bored. Also i did you get your email yet. *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog