-->

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Student Loans for You

I was not fortunate enough to go to university. I was having too much fun in junior college that I let my studies slipped and my grades suffered. Yeah, bad.. but like I say.. I was having too much fun! I never regretted my life though. I had a wonderful career and even without a college degree I believe I'm doing ok in the financial department.

My parents were a tad disappointed that I didn't go to the university. This was because they had all the financial backing ready for me and when I didn't make it, they were naturally disappointed but they still supported my decision to continue with a secretarial course instead and the rest like they say is history :)

Having said that, nowadays there are so many Student Loans that parents and students can get should they require financial assistance when they go to college. In my time, these College Loans were difficult to obtain and Private Student Loans were unheard of. These days, they are so many options that it is wise to make sure you get the right one with the easiest repayment scheme.

Research is always good. Good luck!

Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB!

Mariuca

16 comments:

  1. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I miss my college and uni days LJ! Wan to be a student again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be student and learn but don't want exams!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeh.. you got it dearie!!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss being a night owl! I need to chop more cause I need the linky love now that LATM is a 0.. :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeay.. point for you sweetie!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oppss. Sorry. Ane.. I see GP was already eh.. lol..
    Blur LJ!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too Ane..:)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too Ane..:)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I miss my college and uni days LJ! Wan to be a student again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog