-->

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Study Away

One of my favorite lesson in school was Chemistry. I remember taking Chemistry Lecture Note diligently and studying hard for my Chemistry Test each time there was a quiz. Ah.. the good old days eh..

Having said that, I just stumbled upon a social networking site that offers you the opportunity to meet up other students taking the same subjects. You can discuss the subjects that interest you and have fun at the same time.

Boy, how I wish there was such things when I was in school. So make sure you join and take advantage of this wonderful site ya..

Cheerio...


First commenter get FCSB Point!

Mariuca

7 comments:

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog