-->

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Big Boys with Big Toys

I guess any man is just like a little boy when it comes to big vehicles. I just found out from Azwaj that not only is he into garden equipment, but he is also into skid steer attachments, post hole digger and zero turn mowers and that if he has money to spend, he won't mind paying to operate those huge cranes as well for fun! hahaha...

There are sites that sell them, rent them and even contract them out but I wonder if there are such places that you can go to ride this huge vehicles for fun. It would make a great birthday present for sure..

Oh well, let me know if anyone knows ok :)

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog