-->

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Securing From Monkeys

Monkeys.. monkeys.. monkeys! They are everywhere at my new apartment. They come out at around 4pm and stay on till after 7.30pm looking for food to eat and playing among themselves. I don't mind them too much if they don't come up to the apartment but they do. Last encounter I had with them nearly made me pee in my pants as they were playing on the ledge of my corridor!

I told Azwaj we probably need to install some form of Home Security Systems or Home Security Surveillance System to scare these creatures away. Something that would make noise upon close contact to scare them away if they were to come close to the our premises. Besides Home Security is always great so that whenever we leave the kitties home alone, we won't be worried for them.

However Azwaj told me that, that plan may backfire as these monkeys are smart and may even be intrigue with sensor.. Argh!!! I hate monkeys!!!




First commenter gets FCSB Points!

Mariuca

37 comments:

  1. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL monkeys tak cute la, scary ada la!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BV PB LJ? I haven done mine!! >:o >:o

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tulah.. not cute at all!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhahahaha.. alamak so many acronyms. Eh.. lo!l!!!
    Yeap BV PB.. dah lama dah.. baru inspired to write.. lol!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  7. LJ! Which blog at MPG? :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Money blog? He he!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can GP.. money blog please :-)
    Thank you dearie!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  10. U know the laughing cat toy i got for my kids, got doggie and monkey too. I got the doggie for MIL but the monkey was the least cute, so tak beli ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok money blog it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Monkey tak cute lah.. hehe
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  13. how come ur photobucket link isnt showing the pic eh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What photobucket dearie?
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  15. I mean the url for ur money blog pic.. i took it from u last time... http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t127/ladyjavva/MMO125.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eh ada.. I baru check..
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  17. dunno why pic not showing up at MPG, lemme try again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i mean the link shows ur money blog but no pic! :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ada.. it shows up in a bit .. at first also I thought tak der. But then it
    shows up!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  20. EH I RT this post just now, how come it says 0 still? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ok Ill put it up now, later u see at MPG if can see pic or not!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hm.. tak nampak pun your RT.. sometimes it take while.. ,my TF ni pun gila
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok.. will do!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ok ok I see it now LJ woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ada, I saw my RT on my TF, lemme try again!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hahaha. thanks dearie!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  27. OK RT again and it is showing up on my TF!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What you already know about PerfectMoney.Com

    If not please read on my blog
    in http://djmake-money.blogspot.com/2009/06/paid-to-put-logo-from-pecfectmoneycom.html

    For additional revenue through the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks DJ.. I'll check it out!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  30. What you already know about PerfectMoney.Com

    If not please read on my blog
    in http://djmake-money.blogspot.com/2009/06/paid-to-put-logo-from-pecfectmoneycom.html

    For additional revenue through the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Monkey tak cute lah.. hehe
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  32. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$
    _____

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog