-->

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Quiet Get-away

It's really been a while since me and A went on a holiday. The events these past few month plus our impending move have really been stressful and I could really use some time off from it all when this is all over. Now if you must know, A is not really the traveling kind. In fact he hates to travel so much so that in the last nine years that we've been married, he had only been to Singapore, my homeland, four whole times. He hates to go anywhere where passports are involved! LOL!

So perhaps.. instead of of an overseas trip, I should take a lesson from my BFF GP, and do local getaway instead to one of the hotels nearby. And with Accor Hotels City Super Sale going on right now that is offering savings of up to 60%, we could get a huge room in The Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside Hotel for a fraction of the price. Just check out the rooms available from USD44.44 a night! Awesome eh?!





So... if you guys are looking for some great offers on hotels as well for your dream vacation, don't forget to check out AccorHotel dot com. Remember the sale is only for a limited time only so hurry!

Cheerio...


Post?slot_id=40466&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


First commenter gets FCSB Points!

Mariuca

30 comments:

  1. LOL!!! LJ, i baru dua para u dah siap so fast ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no....... i wrote at least 6 comments, only see 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chop!! Lol!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehhe.. I kan LaJu!! Heheheh
    Eh nice lah this place I like!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have four on record dearie!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working on my post now LJ! Think u can chop or u sleeping edi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmg la nice, hotels mmg superby werby, i love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I baru cakap ngan B nak gi hotel getaway this weekend, boleh? :-[ :-[

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will WAIT.. .lol!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cantik kan the room.. I like.. A also like!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahhaha. wowe. gi weekend holiday .. phewwitt.. pegi GP.. pegi!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, will try to speed things up! choosing my hotel now yay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He he mcm best je hotel2 at the site kan? So slow to load pics, sabar ye....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tulah.. yg kat putrajaya ni pun ok.. heheh
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  15. kaming soon LJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. At mpg kan?
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok.. ready!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  18. posting in five mins!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. mpg ye not woafs lol!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hahahha.. gotcha!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  21. posting now! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  22. kaming soon LJ!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Working on my post now LJ! Think u can chop or u sleeping edi?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog