-->

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lightings for the New Home

Now that we pretty much decided that the move is going to happen, we have so many things to do. Firstly I've yet to confirm with the movers the exact date of the move itself. In fact, my landlord don't even know we are moving yet. LOL!

Then, of course, we have to clean up the new apartment as well before we can start moving the little stuff in. There are some light fixtures that we need to replace and as we don't like like those bulb that gives out those "red" light, we need to find a bulbs that gives out the "white" light for the chandeliers as well that Abah has installed in the living room. Apart from the lighting fixtures, A also got to do some little repairing to the parquet flooring in one of the room that we are converting to a work office.

Arghh.. so little time and still so many things to do and and between visiting mother-in-law in the hospital, my blog makeovers and the packing, I need more than a pair of hands for sure! Too badk the kitties can't offer their help! Lol!

Cheerio...

2 comments:

  1. Hey just stopping by from EntreCard! Thought I'd say a little hello.

    Nice site :)

    Good luck with the move and your new lighting. Moving is always such a hassle.

    Anyway, just a short hi. ;) Stop by my blog if you get a chance.. I'm into making money online as well!

    HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, FREE FAST AND EASY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just stopping by from EntreCard! Thought I'd say a little hello.

    Nice site :)

    Good luck with the move and your new lighting. Moving is always such a hassle.

    Anyway, just a short hi. ;) Stop by my blog if you get a chance.. I'm into making money online as well!

    HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, FREE FAST AND EASY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog