-->

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Want To Be A Couch Potato

Now that most of my favorite tv series like Prison Break, Lost, Supernatural and Sara Chronicles have ended their season run, I am in a need of some new shows to get hooked on. I've watched most of the shows that are showing on Malaysian tv are so I am really desperate. I may consider subscribing to Direct TV if this goes on. With over 150 channels, I'm sure I can find something to while away my time when I don't feel like blogging or playing games.

Direct TV is not expensive as well. For USD34.99 per month, I am spoilt for choice! Plus I get to see all the new shows even before it hit Malaysia! And if I'm really in the mood to splurge, I can even get the USD44.99 package and get the recorder as well!

Direct TV is definitely on my wishlist for sure :)

Cheerio...


First commenter gets FCSB points!

Mariuca

24 comments:

  1. :-$ :-$ :-$
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay.. you're top FC here this month sweetie!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeha! Eh LJ, I baru tgk PB sampai ep 15 la, haven seen the rest. S4 kan last final season?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LJ, writing new post at woafs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh woman.. you should really see .. very the interesting.. and yes.. I think
    it's final season.. and guess what. They have made a 1.5hr movie of the
    finale.. I saw already.. SYIOK!!! So sedih and so best!!!! Gonna miss WM
    lah!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok stalking now!! Buzz lah!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok ok shhhh he he, kena dl ni!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeeha! I menang hadiah ke LJ? Hahahha! :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh sudah mesti!! Best oh best!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahhaha. free link sidebar lah.. lol!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY to free linky sidebar awoo hoo! :* :* :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good, stalk me LJ! Editing post sat! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heheheheh ;)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok. there already :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hallo, is it me you're looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  16. LJ, how come I can't see comments on my blogger dashboard? *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  17. try the Beast with Patrick Swayze, I hear it's an awesome series! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ane did you get my emails on JS kit a few days ago?
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is it Ane?
    Ok thanks dearie :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hallo Bem bem!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hallo Bem bem!
    _____

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog