-->

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Got a Current Account at Al-Rajhi Bank *

Every since I started earning online, I use Al-Rajhi bank to withdraw my earnings via their ATM machine. I wanted to open a current account before as then I can just write a cheque for myself and save the travelling to the ATM machine but then they needed an introducer for that and I did not know of any. Anyway, a guest commented on my blog entry about that and tells me to go to Subang branch to open a current account. I was intrigue..

So I called Al-Rajhi a few weeks back and they say now we can approach the bank manager and request to open a current account even without an introducer.. And we did and we are now proud owner of a current account at Al-Rajhi. All I need now is just write me a cheque and deposit into my "working" bank account! How cool is that?!

Cheerio...


First commenter gets linky love!

Mariuca

21 comments:

  1. LJ, why u wan current acc again? cause al raj jauh from ur place is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgetful la me, must ne cause tak zzz lagi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. must be i mean lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmg tak jauh.. but the place is near ampang point and that place has terrible parking.. plus it cost RM3.50 for the first hour.. can you imagine.. for 5minuts.. 3.50! yikes.. i write a cheque thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you tak tidor lagi? wah..why lah??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see ok ok, mcm i ada neighbourhood al-raj, so ok la, just happily withdraw lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got work la LJ!!!! :-E :-E :-E :-E :-$

    ReplyDelete
  8. LJ, can i have MPG here today dearie? *DONT_KNOW* *DONT_KNOW*

    ReplyDelete
  9. and also coz.. I withdraw each time ada wang mah.. hahah.. i don't wait one.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sure thing dearie.. done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. =-O =-O =-O ohhh super slow CHOP..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ampang point tu memang cramp. Rizal selalu pergi kat KLCC tu, yang kat kubur jalan Ampang

    ReplyDelete
  13. Betul tu Rizal..
    now tak yah gi dah for me.. tulis cheque jer.. yihaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aiks.. ingat nak tidor rizal ni.. tadi kata nite nite dah..lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol u don wait just withdraw every time ada wang? He he! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  16. dropped ec and clicked adgi here today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeap.. I withdraw jer.lol!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yeap.. I withdraw jer.lol!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog