-->

Monday, May 4, 2009

Give Me DirectTV

Living on this side of the world means that we do not always get to view the latest episode of our favorite tv shows. For example, Prison Break, my favorite serial tv show of all time, because of Wentworth Miller, is only on Season 3 here when in States, it is already showing season 4 and in fact it is already on a break and re-starting again this summer!

That is why I'm thinking of getting Direct TV. With Satellite Directv, not only do I get to watch all my favorite show, I even get to record them straight to my pc if I wanted too. How's that for being spoilt rotten..lol! And get this, there are 130 channels to choose from featuring all the major networks!

So if you are like me who likes to be a couch potato sometimes, why not check out DirectTV right now. Let's get updated on our tv shows people!

Cheerio...

3 comments:

  1. I want direct tv too LJ, but I don't think it's available here.. :'(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog