-->

Friday, March 6, 2009

Paypal Changes *

It used to be you are able to receive credit payments via your personal account (at a higher fee as oppose to to premier account) at paypal. That is not so nowadays. I just received a payment from a client who paid me via credit card to my personal account and Paypal is asking me to upgrade to receive the payment. I had to deny the payment and ask my client to pay me to my premier account instead. While checking at the site i found this..

** Personal accounts may not receive payments funded by credit card, debit card or Buyer Credit for eBay or eBay Express transactions without upgrading to Premier or Business accounts.
So take note ya.. Click here to find out more about personal and premier account at Paypal

Cheerio...


First commenter gets linky love!

Ane

20 comments:

  1. YeeeHaaaaah!!!! :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm first! :-D I'm first! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know LJ, I haven't been able to withdraw my earnings from paypal because I don't know how! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to link my credit card first right? or can I withdraw my money without a credit card linked to paypal? *DONT_KNOW* :-[

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rated your post LJ! :-D I think clicking on buttons that said reactions was rating the post right? *DONT_KNOW* :-P :-[

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. you are sweetie!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  7. :-) Congrats Ane!!!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah.. why not?
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure about Philipines.. can you withdraw to a bank account or only
    to a credit or debit card Ane?
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes.. just rate it.. thanks..lol!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you can withdraw to a bank account, but they ask me to link my
    credit card to paypal before I can do so... I'm not sure though, will have
    to try again soon... :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehehe Thanks LJ, finally, am not a minute late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats again ANe!
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok Ane..let me know if you need any help :-)
    _____

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will LJ, thanks! :) :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog