-->

Friday, March 13, 2009

Payout from Adgitize *

If you are into EC, you have to be in Adgitize. Why? Because it simply makes sense. And what makes more sense is if you place at least one of the 125x125 ad next to your EC widget. That way after your visitor click on the "Drop" button, they can click on your Adgitize ad, thereby giving you points.

Just what is Adgitize ads? Well, in a nutshell, as a Publisher your benefits are:

  • Earn for Ad Views on Your Blog
  • Earn for Page Views
  • Earn for Blog Articles You Write
  • Earn While Visiting our Advertisers
  • Excellent Reporting
  • Monthly Payouts
As an Advertiser your benefits are :

  • All the benefits of an Affiliate
  • All the benefits of a Publisher
  • Reach Entire Network of Publishers
  • Get More Traffic Everyday
  • Earn Cash Rebates on Your Ads
  • One Low Monthly Price
  • Monthly Payouts on Cash Rebates
Enough of the fine details, join and earn just like me :)


Click to enlarge the image

Adgitize your web site.

Cheerio...


First commenter gets linky love!

Jean

14 comments:

  1. congrates, LJ! i blm dpt payout frm adgitize yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.. belum eh? takper slow slow..
    one pt for your dearie! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! thanks, LJ!!! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. at last i got 1 point at yr blog!! hehe :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I am still waiting for my next payout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Jean! :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome LJ! Time to gigit some cash!! :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Adgitize so slow la...tak penah get payout... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY LJ!! I just got my first payment too! I was surprised because I didn't know what it was for. ;) :-[

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello to all the girls here! I miss you all!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog