-->

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Making the Switch?

I keep telling myself that I really need to get web hosting for myself but because I'm extremely happy with my current free provider, I'm finding all sort of excuses not to move. I'm not overly concern about other bloggers calling people like me that uses free provider as not really a blogger because I know what I am and no one can tell differently but the main switch would primarily help me expand my blog makeover business to include the wordpress platform.

So I am always looking around for the most economical webhosting company that would enable me to do just that. I found a website today that actually list down the Best Web Host for 2009. Now this looks promising. There may be hope yet for me.

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog