-->

Monday, January 5, 2009

PR Rounds are Here Again

Yeap peeps, it's here again, that very much anticipated Page Rank or more fondly known as PR. Some blogs have made improvements, some have lost it and some have just remained stagnant like all my blogs. I'm hoping that if I can't get any ranks improvement on my blogs, then it is better that they stay the same. Here's hoping :)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I found this fantastic firefox plugin for PR monitoring on any site that you visit. I know I know, MrG toolbar can do that but I am not really into toolbar simply coz I don't use that much. After installation, the PR indicator just sits on the status bar down there instead of of up there.. so it's really not distracting at all. This is what it looks like when I am at my money blog.


See the PR3 there.. this changes each time I go to another blog so for instance if I were to go to my food blog, then it would be a PR2 and my cat blog and my gossip blog would be PR3 and so on and do forth.

Here's how to get it:

  1. Install firefox (if you don't already have it)
  2. Visit this site and install the plugin.
  3. Restart your firefox browser and you're done!
Enjoy!!

11 comments:

  1. Morning LJ, so sleepy and tired la this weekend. glad u maintained ur pr for this blog and congrats on the rest. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess what la? The TC widget is permanently gone! The creator oso gave up on fixing it, so no more tC widget for us la! :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning LJ, so sleepy and tired la this weekend. glad u maintained ur pr for this blog and congrats on the rest. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. guess what la? The TC widget is permanently gone! The creator oso gave up on fixing it, so no more tC widget for us la! :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Wish you this new year gives you health and wealth.

    :-)
    Insurance Agent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    Wish you this new year gives you health and wealth.

    :-)
    Insurance Agent

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Care to x-link? I have added you already in my list. Have a nice day! http://carlos-ideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Bendz...
    You too ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry ah.. this JSkit getting me mad lah.. I didnt even know I got these comments you know..

    But I guess the TC prob is ok already.. yihaa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Affiliate marketing has its ups and downs. It could be draining if you are not armed with updated information and the technical how-tos. But this article's sole objective is to reach out to you and not to badmouth affiliate
    marketing.

    Affiliated Marketing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog