-->

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Changes at Today.com

I'm not sure if you guys noticed but Today.com is implementing a one theme look (Grandy, I told you about this remember - don't worry I'll do the banner new sizing for free if you decide to change) for all it's member blogs. This was announced a while back and only recently they have this at their forum post:

Default Today.com Custom Theme
Today.com's New Custom Theme is still in the BETA testing phase but there has been so much talk around the forum that we have decided to activate the theme for all of our users to use.

You can switch your theme by logging in and going to your wordpress/blog control panel under the "Look & Feel" section. Our theme is called "Today.com Custom Theme", it is on page 6 at the bottom.

All of the issues below will hopefully be resolved when we decide our theme is fully completed and make a massive theme change to all our users. Until then, If you decide to switch over early on your own please keep in mind of the following issues, they are listed below.

Enjoy!

Reminder:
1 - We Are Still Building and Testing
2 - May See Changes to Your Theme on a Daily Basis.
3 - May See Errors From Time to Time
4 - New Features May Come and Go
5 - Custom Coloring of the Theme is NOT completed yet
6 - May have to rearrange your widgets to make the theme look better
7 - Must Be Patient With Us!
8 - DON'T POST NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT THE THEME AS SOON AS YOU SEE SOMETHING, SUCH AS ERROR OR NEW FEATURE, WE MAYBE SIMPLY TESTING AT THE VERY MOMENT.

Possible Problems:
1 - Will Have To Upload A New Header Image
2 - Widgets May Not Switch Over
------ 2 column themes widgets will DEFINITELY NOT move over
------ 3 column themes widgets may make a clean switch

So all of us will have a uniform look except for the header.. Let me know if you want me to design one for you. It's affordable I promise you :)

Cheerio...

9 comments:

  1. Ohhh... thanks for letting me know about this! I had no clue. I'm still actually trying to figure things out. It's much different from blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... thanks for letting me know about this! I had no clue. I'm still actually trying to figure things out. It's much different from blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, how do you manage so many blogs lah? Hehehe One also I susah. I'm up for the challenge of juggling two, because who can resist today.com rite? But hehehe I don't know how you do it babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, how do you manage so many blogs lah? Hehehe One also I susah. I'm up for the challenge of juggling two, because who can resist today.com rite? But hehehe I don't know how you do it babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Rozella
    Have you changed yet.. Sorry ah.. been so busy with makeovers.. tak sempat nak bloghop..heehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah.. all my blogs are niche.. so when I talk about money.. i blog here.. when I talk about women issue.. i go to my woman blog and when i talk abt my cats.. it's the cat blog... hehe.. dont open to same personal blog...nothing to talk about you know...just some tips lah..hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH YOU ARE MY HERO LJ!! Thanks so much for watching my back. You posted this to me even and I only found it now...after you pointed me in the right direction of course. :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's ok Grandy..
    I actually saw this forum thread after I did yours.. otherwise I would have
    immediately used the universal theme instead.. anyway.. i hope you enjoy
    your new look :)
    Hugs
    LJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's ok Grandy..
    I actually saw this forum thread after I did yours.. otherwise I would have
    immediately used the universal theme instead.. anyway.. i hope you enjoy
    your new look :)
    Hugs
    LJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog