-->

Monday, January 26, 2009

Adgitize Site Down

I'm sure for those of you who are using Adgitize at your blog noticed the absence of ads and in fact if you try to login into your account since a few days ago you would have gotten no response whatsover from the site.

Well I was trying my luck today to see whether I am still unable to login when I this message greated me at the login page...

It seems that our database server is down currently (causing the login page to not work and ad views to not show). We're doing everything in our power to move it along, unfortunately we don't have much power over these things. We were assured it will be back up soon, admittedly we were hoping it would be up by now. Once everything is back up all current advertisers will receive a one week extension on their ad to make up for the lost time. Thank you for your continued patience and I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience!

So now the mystery is solved.

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog