-->

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lamps for the Home Office

It's a day before the new year and I wonder if shops are still offering promotional prices for lamps! Yes, lamps and lamp shades and also desk lamps for be exact.

You see, my home office gets very dark during the day sometimes and I don't want to switch on the "big" ceiling light because it's just me alone working in there and why waste the electricity right? So I figured if I can get some form of desk lamp, I could switch that one on instead when it's get too dark. I solve the problem and I save electricity. Kill two birds with one stone!

I saw some nice lights over at Farreys dot com while looking for some ideas on what I want so I'm all set for my lamp shopping.

Cheerio...


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog