-->

Monday, December 8, 2008

Get Paid to Blog at Today

I'm sure you've seen lots of blogs out there on your blog hopping session with the today.com extension. I must admit I was intrigued when I saw that they actually pay for blogging. I tried registering before but at that time it was not opened to the country that I am residing currently.

A few days ago, however, I tried again and this time I was directed to a sign up page. I was thrilled. I signed up with every intention of starting another blog that I had long thought of but have been postponing. This was a good time as any I thought. However the program did mentioned that they could take as long as a month to approve any new application. Not disheartened, I applied and waited.

Then, that same night, I was checking my emails and I was so happy and ecstatic to find an email from them approving my application and that I could start immediately!

You might want to know how this program works right? Here goes:

Within your blog;

  • The post must be original content, created by the blog's author.
  • The post must be considered on-topic for the topic area of the blog.
  • The post must be 100 words or more in length.
  • The post must not include any advertisements or other indication of pay per click or pay per post involvement or any other form of financial exchange on the part of the blog author.

For each post, you are paid a dollar so which means each post is a paid post although you are not linking to any advertiser. You blog within your area and still get paid. You are also paid for impression. So the more people visit you, the more you earn!

Why not give it a try if you were thinking of setting up another blog anyway. For those that are new to blogging, this is a great place to start.

Join me!... Just click on the badge below.




And don't forget to visit me at my latest blog too ya :)



Cheerio...

4 comments:

  1. hm... interesting...

    you know what, LJ.. you are, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Trin..
    Glad you think so.. you're joining us??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, LJ! That sure does sound inviting! :) But I'm still pretty confused on how to go about. Help! Pretty pleaseee... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shemah!!
    Interesting eh.. I'm already earning for my traffic there... syiok!!

    Just go the the site using my link.. then register.. once your application is approved, you can start writing away..:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog