-->

Friday, November 21, 2008

Argghh.. Who Disturbed My Beauty Sleep?

So I was up late last night, as usual, and while catching some sleep this morning, my mobile phone kept ringing and ringing. Usually I don't bring my phone in the bedroom but yesterday I used it as an alarm clock because Azwaj got to leave for the office early this morning. I peered at the unknown number and refused to pick it up. After the third time, it rang, I decided to just switch the phone off up.

I woke up a few hours later, switched my phone back up and checked my missed call logs. The caller had called four more times! How I wished I was in the States, then I could use Reverse Phone Search to find out who the caller was before calling back. I mean if it was urgent they call back again right?

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog