-->

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm A Newbie Forever

Someone I just got to know of recently asked me which website hosting company I was using and when I told her I was using a free provider namely blogspot, the lady dared give me a sneer. When I asked her what the sneer and snort was for, she told me that anyone who really regarded blogging as serious money making business would go with own domain, hosting and wordpress. I asked her how much was she earning monthly and she proudly said ... USD200! Guess who had the last laugh, sneer and snort!!

Seriously who actually determined who's a problogger or otherwise and do I really care? Yes I blog both for fun and money and issues like SEO and PR are of great interest to me but no matter how much I know or I think I know, I still regard myself as a newbie because I am still learning everyday and I make mistakes everyday too.

That being said, if you guys feel that by being on wordpress and having your own hosting makes you a problogger then by all means check out Web Hosting Rating dot com for the latest hosting pricing and offers available to you. After all we are here to make money not spend them unnecessarily right?

Cheerio...

9 comments:

  1. Right LJ! The "newbie forever" attitude not only in blogging but in everything in life is the key to success, if you know what I mean. YAY, you're peeking out at MPL today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right as well Sushi.. my my you are one smart woofie...

    Yeah.. I think I'm peeking out of your PW as well..heheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. LJ, who la that person? So berlagak! I hate it when people look down on Blogger users and think that Wordpress is king! Ish, kalau content tak bagus, takleh jalan jugak kan???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie.. tulah angin tul i dengar.. menyirap darah.. but it's ok.. i got the last laugh..heheh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe..tu la dia, nak sangat show off. :)

    People like that have serious problems. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheh Debbie.. tulah.. padan muka...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some people can just be blogging snobs. If you're making more money than she is then congrats! You're obviously doing something right.

    Can you tell I'm trying to visit all your blogs?

    Girl you have a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some pple are just that Grandy...

    hehehe.. thanks for visiting and I hope you drop by again ya..

    Yeah.. I have 7 active one.. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some pple are just that Grandy...

    hehehe.. thanks for visiting and I hope you drop by again ya..

    Yeah.. I have 7 active one.. lolz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog