-->

Monday, September 15, 2008

Where's Your EC Widget??!!

I am an avid fan of EntreCard because not only does it gives me excellent traffic but also because I've met up some fantastic bloggers along the way. I try as much as possible to do my 300 drops daily for two of the blogs. However, and this is a major grievance for me, is that when I reciprocate drops to some blogs, the EC widget is no where in sight! Normally I would refresh a second time to see if it is just a glitch but after a third refresh, and still no widget, I can pretty much deduce that there is not widget installed.

I don't get at all.. why join a program if you are not going to fully utilize its features.. the whole idea of dropping my card is defeated when I don't see your EC widget at your site..

Am I not seeing the full picture here?... Someone enlighten me please!!

Cheerio...

5 comments:

  1. Lady Java, I'm with you all the way on this one. There is at least one site every day that drops on my widget, but when I try to reciprocate I can't. There is no widget anywhere. I've even gone so far as checking the blogs page source to make sure that my browser isn't just not loading properly.

    Actually, one site that does upset me a bit is John Chow's. He had an Entrecard widget, but now even though he is still on the network has removed the widget from his site. So, I stopped clicking on his profile in Entrecard when I'm campaigning. Why waste my time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have an answer but I share your feeling. Also, I get frustrated when the widget is at the bottom of the page or buried somewhere in the middle. Is it the challenge to have us see the rest of their blog? If something catches my attention I will stop and read and usually leave a comment - but playing hide and seek is not my fondest game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luz..
    Yeah I think JC dropped his widget sometime back but he still actively advertise on all the money blogs on EC.. I guess he doesn't like the widget though loves the concept around it.. I have since stopped going to his blogs..that's one less traffic for him..lolz!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mommy.. I share your sentiment... I too hate it when I come across those site.. I mean I dont demand them on be on the first fold but to put the at the bottom of the blog is ridiculous..

    For me, when that happens, I get more obsessed to look for that widget than the post.. in the end .. i literally drop and go.. cant even be bothered to read any post..and that is bad for the blog owner...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mommy.. I share your sentiment... I too hate it when I come across those site.. I mean I dont demand them on be on the first fold but to put the at the bottom of the blog is ridiculous..

    For me, when that happens, I get more obsessed to look for that widget than the post.. in the end .. i literally drop and go.. cant even be bothered to read any post..and that is bad for the blog owner...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog