-->

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Money Personality

I was over at Blogthings today and decided to just look around for a quiz on money. Since this is a make money blog, what better quiz would be better to see what my money personality was. I did the test twice, as usual, just to be sure you know and boy, am I glad to know what I have a healthy relationship with money... lolzz




Your Money Personality is Healthy



You have a good relationship with money.

You don't spend wildly, but you're not opposed to treating yourself on occasion.

In general, you save some of what you earn.

You know the importance of a nest egg.

You aren't afraid of being financially literate - you embrace learning more about finances.

From a retirement plan to having an emergency fund, you know what you need to have to be safe.



Take the quiz and find out what your's money personality ok ;)

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog