-->

Monday, September 29, 2008

Date a Millionaire

You know, some old people really have weird superstition. When I was growing up, I had lots of arm hair and an aunt actually told that I was going to marry a rich man when I get older. It was hilarious because I was only fourteen at the time and marriage or meeting Millionaire Singles was the last thing on my mind!

However if it is on your mind then check out Date a Millionaire dot com and make that dream a reality because you not only meet and chat with millionaires there, you get to date one too if one fancied you!

Cheerio...

2 comments:

  1. Hehe..I can date one! Lol!! Though I must send C 10% lol!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Debbie.. eh oklah tu.. murah her kena bayar C...lolzz!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog