-->

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My First Google PayCheck

I've been waiting for soooo long to post this entry because I had to go back to Singapore to claim it!

Yeay!!!! I got my first paycheck from Mr Google! As I used my Singapore address when I registered with them, I had the option of converting my earnings to Singapore Dollars and this is my lovely cheque! I think I may have received this like in July in the Singapore mail but since I only got back today, I can only show you this today!!!


Ain't it lovely?? I think so ;)

Cheerio...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jean.. I was so excited when I made payout.. now to wait for another USD70 before my next payout..lolzz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog