-->

Monday, June 23, 2008

Bloggerwave Pending Payment

Ok peeps, here's the scoop with the program. I have done five reviews for them now and three is already one month old and is due for payment but still have not seen any payout from them. I have not written to their admin yet and I guess would wait until all five is due before doing that. I really hope they are not a scam as one of my blogger friend already got paid by them. I'm hoping it's just a glitch.

Will update again once I get my payout :)

Cheerio...

2 comments:

  1. The same thing happened to me a while back. Now that I've seen bloggers posting about them I wondered if it would happen again. I never got paid for the one post I did. Support and repeated emails were all ignored.

    I hope that it works out for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie
    Sorry to hear they did not pay you.. but a blog friend of mine got paid recently so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    Will update this blog when that happened ya :)

    Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog