-->

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

How They Succeeded.. And How I Can.

I often say, if other people can do it, I can do it too. And that has been my motto pretty much. I dare say that so far, it's working in my life and it has been a great motivation for me to strive forward and go for things that I want in life. I am never easily contented and always want more out of the life even if it means pushing boundaries. To me, as long as I don't step on other people's shoe and I don't cause problem to the people I love and to those around me, I will go all out to achieve my goals.

This is how they succeeded. This is how successful people be where they are, ahead of others, leaders of the world. It's like this site say, it's the The Power Of I Can, The Power Of Perseverance, The Power Of Hard Work, the Power Of Integrity and the The Power of Giving.

This is how I will succeed :)

Cheerio...

3 comments:

  1. Hard to read your blog with that huge ad for social spark covering the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura..

    You can actually just close the box. There a little x at the top right hand corner. Once you do that the box will turn into a bar at the bottom of the blog.. it will not disturb your reading :)

    Thanks for stopping by and for your feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog