-->

Friday, May 9, 2008

A Gift for Daddy

Ah ha! With all this cash I'm making online and with the hike in my PRs, we may be able to get my FIL the BMW Body Kit he always wanted. Well, actually, we always wanted. The car has been sitting in the garage for so long and hubby was thinking of hot-roding it, the influence of tv you know.

Anyway, we found this site that has all the parts that hubby would need to give the old car a new look. From spoilers to tail lights, from grilles to headlights, the site has it all. And .. they ship internationally. Isn't that great?? Abah would get a new car for his birthday in August! hehehe.. and we get to drive it around too.. I hope!



Cheerio...

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog