-->

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mommy-Bloggers Can Earn Too!!

I am not a stay at home mommy but due to unforeseen circumstances when I migrated to this country to be with my husband, I am unable to work until I get my Permanent Residence status. At the rate the government bodies here operate, who knows when that would happen.

So I spend my days doing house chores, watching tv and in front of my pc, either checking emails, playing games, blogging and blog-hopping.I found that through my own blog and blog-hopping, I was able to keep in contact with my friends and relatives who themselves keep blogs of their own. In that way, I still feel like I am part of their lives. I also made new friends whom I totally adore.

Yeap I am a paid postie and proud of it.Recently though I found something that made blogging and blog-hopping all the more interesting and fun. I am talking about paid posting. Yeap I am a paid postie and proud of it. It was such a system shock to me before, to suddenly stopped earning when all along I did not have to depend on anyone for money. I am now able to be financially independent again, doing assignments in my own little home office and in my jammies! How cool is that right? I even recently introduce the program to a friend who is a stay-at-home-mom with three kids. She was already writing in her blogs, so why not write about things she loves and make a bit of extra income for herself? So mommy-bloggers, you can earn too!

And what could be better than paid posting? A new program in town, that's what! I was just invited yesterday to join a new program by IZEA called SocialSpark. It's sort of like a social networking program like facebook in that you can make friends along the way yet at the same time you can grab opportunities, just like payperpost and make money!

SocialSpark is in alpha stage right now and membership is only on invitation basis. However, do visit the site and sign up for the mailing list so you’ll be one of the first know when it’s going public.

Sponsored by SocialSpark


Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog