-->

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bux.to Update

Just to update you guys. I've decided to write to the program's admin people and after writing a lengthly email and before the email got sent, there is this screen that showed the programs FAQ which basically said that from January 2008, their TOS have changed and that:

Standard members will be paid in 60 business days and premium members will be paid in 30 business days. Business days do not include holidays and weekends.

Wow! 60 days for payout! That is ridiculous I think! That's it, I'm stopping my clicks and will wait IF in fact they DO pay by that date. The countdown has begin...

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog