-->

Sunday, May 18, 2008

All Pictures Gone..

I was looking through my ShareaPic account today and realized that some of my images are missing. At first I thought it was deleted because of some copyright infringement act or something until I saw that even my personal pictures were missing. Hmm...

I went through their forum and whaddaya know. It seems they did a migration of server and somewhere along the line something crashed and all pictures and images before November 2007 are all gone. They are now trying to see if they can do something about it but in the meantime it is safe to say that all pictures I've uploaded prior to November 2007 is resting in peace in image heaven somewhere..lol..

Oh well.. no wonder some of my payout screenshots are all not displaying as well!! sad

I hope some form of miracle would happen and I will see all my images soon otherwise it's back to uploading again.. Oh don't worry all earnings are still intact even without the pictures duit

Cheerio...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog