-->

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Unique Mailboxes

I was watching Desperate Housewives the other day and I saw one of the characters on the show had this very beautiful mailbox. It's like a house and the roof opens to the mailbox inside. So cool as it really adds character to the front of the house.

As I will be moving soon, I've looking to make the exterior of my house as nice and cozy and the interior so I am looking and I figured the first thing visitors see when they look at your house is the address plaques. I saw some nice ones at a site I stumbled today and feel in love with a few beautiful ones already. So I'm for some online shopping now. Excuse me ok...

Cheerio...



Related Post:

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog