-->

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Exhibition made easy

Back in my working days, I remembered having to liaise with exhibition contractors whenever we had participated in trade exhibition or fair. Though the contractors were very professional, I can't help but wonder if I could have had a much better looking booth if I had been able to know what's out there in the market as oppose to just depended on them to tell me.

Well, now I can. There are so many brilliantly designed trade show displays that featured truss and banner stands and the best thing is I can actually see it online instead of having to visualize in my head. Sites like Camelbackdisplay dot com lets me, the client, know what's available out there to be able to let me make an informed decision to further enhance the look of my exhibition area. Everyone knows that design attract crowds.

So now, I know exactly where to go whenever I need an awesome looking booth. Excellent!

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog