-->

Sunday, March 9, 2008

An Easy $20!

If you are looking to earn $20 easy, just write a blog entry about this topic as soon as possible. Please visit my blog for the direction. Make sure you join the "conversation" from the widget that is available at my LadyJava's Lounge ok.

How it works it:
  1. Read the instruction to be found in the widget
  2. Enter your email address
  3. Copy the code into your blog entry
  4. Write your blog entry in full
  5. Wait for an email that confirmed your submission
  6. Wait for an email that confirmed that your entry has been included into the conversation
  7. Get Paid
Hurry though as spots for the conversation is limited.

Cheerio...



PS: I will post payout proof as soon as I receive payment via paypal.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog