-->

Monday, March 24, 2008

Add Bidvertiser Code to Your ShareaPic Account

Anyone following this blog will know that I am an avid fan of Shareapic.net. I mean, I am able to store photos for free, save my hard disk space in the process, share it friends, and earn money at the same time. Why shouldn't I be a fan right (and if you're not, well you should be..lolzz)

Anyway you can't earn adsense with the program anymore now but they've added bidvertiser instead recently. So if you are in the program, make sure you include your bidvertiser code in your profile and if you are not a bidvertiser member, you can easily join here and then add your code at shareapic. Easy??







Bidvertiser minimum payout is $10 via paypal :)

Cheerio...



Related Post: Earn Money 3 Ways with Shareapic Program

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog