-->

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

You Got To Have Lamps!!

One of the things missing from my home office are lamps. For some reason, when I set up the room, I thought I only needed one main light fixture and that is like way up there on the ceiling. So when darkness hits or even why it just raining, the room gets really dark and when I am working or reading, I really need to adjust my sitting so that my reading materials don't fall on any shadows.

This weekend I would probably get hubby to shop with me for some table lamps or desk lamps. I know what kind I want as I stumbled upon this site and gotten a look at some beautiful lamps to consider.

Come on love, I need lamps to write those post for my blogs...lolzz

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog