-->

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Time for a Holiday!

Last year was a fantastic year. I started blogging for fun, make friends and to my surprise, made money as well! It is the most awesome way to earn I tell you. I blogged from home in my jammies anytime I feel like it. No transport problem, no crowds and best of all, no boss! I blog when I want and where I want! Kewl!

Anyway, I guess I need to do something with all these cash. I bought me a laptop early next month. I blogged it at my other blog. And now I figured it would be nice to bring hubby for a short break especially after this big project that he's working on. So I'm doing some research now as to where to go and what kind of expenses will be incurred.

I chanced upon this website that offered great accommodation at economical prices. I've always fancied going to the romantic Spain, I let my fingers do the walking and I found some great deals at Costa Brava Hotels, Costa Del Sol Hotels, Benidorm Hotels, Alicante Hotels and Barcelona Las Ramblas Hotels.

So now all I have to do find some economical flights, put all these information together and present to it to hubby and see what he says. Wish me luck!

Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog