-->

Friday, February 1, 2008

A New Pay Per Click Search Engine

I just sign up to a new program that let's me earn everytime a visitor searches from my site using my special link. GeoPpc affiliates receive 70% of what advertisers pay GeoPpc per each click. And you are paid 5% of all earnings from accounts that are referred by you and are subsequently accepted into our affiliate network.

All you need to do after signing up and your account being approved, is just placed the search bar and earn! This is a relatively new program so now is the time to strike when the iron is still hot! So join me won't you :)


Cheerio...

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and enjoy your stay :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Stats




I'm Listed Here

blog directory
Promote Your Blog